Once you have an approved script, next step is story boarding. Storyboards are designed to simplify your project, in terms of quality and efficiency. A storyboard is a visual plan of your script or screenplay. It provides a more visual representation for your corporate Filming Process. It comprises of a series of sketches.
“Storyboards are graphic representations in the form of illustrations displayed in sequence for the purpose of per-visualizing a motion picture such as corporate videos etc.”
The storyboard is also a working document which can be used as a complete master document, the complete blue print of your corporate video. You can utilize your best talented team for making a good Story boards. It is very time consuming process, Neglecting to spend time on storyboards can have a negative impact on an entire project.
A storyboard helps you to:
- Explain the technicalities and aesthetics of shots to the cameraman.
- Explain the motive of the planned shots to the respective people involved.
- Define the parameters of a story within available resources and time.
- Organize and focus your work.
- Figure out what medium to use for each part of your project.
- Segregate and assign work to various departments of production.
- Keep a tab on props to be used and their arrangement.